Gary Goldberg, founder and CEO of Gary Goldberg Financial Services will be hosting an event titled “Navigating the Financial Markets in the Current Administration” on Oct. 30 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Montebello Mansion in Suffern.
Prior to forming his business in 1972, Goldberg had a successful career as an institutional trader on Wall Street. Goldberg hosts America’s longest continually running financial radio talk show, “Money Matters.”
Also on hand for the event will be panelists:
- Elizabeth Brucker, a mortgage loan originator for residential lending at First County Bank. She has been in finance and marketing for more than 35 years and entered the residential mortgage business in 2002.
- Louise Philips Forbes is a licensed senior associate real estate broker with Halstead Real Estate in Manhattan. She has been in the residential real estate market for three decades, with career sales exceeding $3.5 billion.
- Laurence Keiser is a partner in the New York City and White Plains law firm of Stern Keiser & Panken LLP, specializing in income tax planning and litigation and estate planning, drafting and administration.
- Bill Krivicich is the chief investment officer of Gary Goldberg Financial Services. He serves on the firm’s executive committee from which he leads the firm’s portfolio management team and research team in developing portfolios.
- Ted Yang has founded 11 startups and nonprofits with total current revenues over $50 million. His career portfolio includes chief technology officer and leadership posts at banks and funds, including Ultra Capital, Citigroup, Tudor, Citadel and Bridgewater.
The event is being presented by the Westchester and Fairfield County Business Journals, Halstead Real Estate, real estate firm Compass and Gary Goldberg Financial Services
Register for the event at westfaironline.com/events.