Pet Pantry Warehouse, a regional pet food retail chain, is opening a location in Fairfield.
The 5,200-square-foot store will be at 1876 Black Rock Turnpike, the former home of a Citibank branch from 2007 to 2015. The store will share a retail plaza with The Granola Bar, which moved into an adjacent 1,800-square-foot space last month.
An opening date for the new Pet Pantry Warehouse storefront has yet to be announced.
Commercial real estate firm Baldwin Pearson & Co. Inc. bought the property in December for $3.1 million from Miro 1876 Associates LLC. Pet Pantry Warehouse was founded in Greenwich in 1945 and operates three stores in Westchester – Rye, Larchmont and Scarsdale – and three in Fairfield County – New Canaan, Wilton and Riverside.